Membership of Animation UK is for UK registered companies only and is not available to individual freelancers, employees or students.
Once a company has become a member, the benefits of membership are extended to nominated key company employees. They may log in to access our Resource area, participate in meetings and working groups.
Membership of Animation UK also includes membership of our partner organisation, UK Screen Alliance.
We welcome applications for full membership from the following types of UK based companies:
- Animation studios and production companies
- Animation distribution companies
- Audio and/or Picture Post Production Facilities (via UK Screen Alliance membership)
- VFX companies (via UK Screen Alliance membership)
- Freelance Agencies for crew, editors or digital artists (via UK Screen Alliance membership)
- Other specialist service providers to the TV, Film and Animation sectors
- Equipment manufacturers or resellers and software vendors are eligible to join as supporters. We seek to foster strong industry relationships and ongoing or event sponsorship and advertising opportunities are available on request.
- Educational establishments providing HE courses relevant to our sector are welcome to join as Education members
Membership fees are tiered, based on the number of employees and annual turnover. Tiered fees are modified depending on business type.